We believe in being transparent about our legal fees.
Selkirk Immigration offers fixed fees for most applications and hourly billing for those matters that require additional expertise. We do our best to flag issues in a file that may require additional time as early as possible.
Before you can retain Selkirk Immigration to represent we will need to review your situation and confirm that we can act for you. We do this by requiring clients to book a paid initial consultation. If you to retain us your initial consultation fee will be deducted from your legal fees.
Want to discuss your situation?Get Started Online
- Work Permits (employer-specific, open, bridging)
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Visas (Visitor Visas)
- Temporary Resident Permits (inadmissible individuals)
- BC Provincial Nominee Program
- BC PNP Entrepreneur Program
- Express Entry
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Family Sponsorship
We help businesses utilize immigration options to solve staffing needs. The Labour Market Impact Assessment process is complex and at times unforgiving. We know the law and can help you identify and understand all your options.
- International Mobility Program Permits (e.g., NAFTA, Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement)
- Intra-company transfers
Convenient Payment Options
We offer the option to pay your invoices by credit card through our secure payment portal.