What We Do
Professional, committed and personalized services to address all types of immigration needs.
Dealing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can be complicated, confusing and stressful. We understand because we’ve been through it. Our range of services offers a variety of cost-effective options to meet your needs.
Want to discuss your situation?Get Started Online
Whether you are already in Canada or looking to find a pathway to get to Canada, we strive to find the best path forward to meet your needs. From our perspective, each client situation is unique and requires an individual plan of action.
Services include the following:
- Permanent Residence Applications and related issues
- BC Provincial Nominee Program
- Express Entry
- Spousal Sponsorship Program
- Family Sponsorship Program
- Temporary Residence Applications for people visiting, working or studying in Canada
- Work permits (employer-specific, open, bridging)
- Study permits
- Temporary resident visas (visitor visa)
- Temporary residence permits (inadmissible individuals)
- BC PNP Entrepreneur Program
If you are a Canadian business owner we can help you utilize immigration options to solve staffing needs. We offer advice on foreign workers program requirements and can assess your what programs and options may be appropriate for your business.
Our Areas of expertise include:
- International Mobility Program Permits: NAFTA, Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement and others
- Intra-company transferee
Need more information or want to discuss your situation?
We are friendly and we speak fluent Spanish as well as English.
+1 (250) 814-7576
orGet Started Online